$45 for 3 Sessions per week
$52 for Unlimited Sessions per week
- This is our rate for those who join our Direct Debit Scheme or pay 8 weeks up front. There is a 8 week lock in attached.
- Any membership less then 8 weeks will be an additional $10 per week and needs to be paid in advance. 4 weeks minimum lock in.
$25 for One Off or Drop In Sessions
$99 for Elements (Beginner Course)
$120 for FastFit 10 x Concession Card (3 month expiry)
$200 for CrossFit 10 x Concession Card (2 month expiry)
$70 for Personal Training Services (1 hour or $40 for 30 minutes)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Direct Debit is our preferred method of payment. There is a 8 week lock in attached. Only 14 days notice is then required to Cease or go on Hold. It is the athletes responsibility to be aware of their agreement between themselves and the Direct Debit Provider.
- Any payments not via Direct Debit must be paid in advance.
- NO REFUNDS are given for any missed sessions or weeks of training.
- All members will be given access to our Booking System (Influx) and must book their sessions. Any cancellations within 1 hour of the class will use a session and count as a LATE CANCEL. Cancellations are requested to be done to allow others to take your slot if the class is full.
- There is a maximum of 20 people per class.
- FastFit Concessions have a 3 month expiry attached.
- CrossFit Concession Cards have a 2 month expiry attached. CrossFit Concession Cards are not suitable for Beginners as we need Beginners training at least 3 times per week to familiarise themselves with our style of training. After 2 months Beginners can transfer to a concession card.
- Elements course is 3 sessions over one week learning our foundational movements. Discuss with a Trainer your options.
- CrossFit Hibiscus Coast has the right to close on Sundays, Public Holidays and recognised Public Holidays.
- CrossFit Hibiscus Coast will run at reduced hours for 2 weeks over the Xmas period.